Texas From Field To Table Fall 2020
From Field To Table Whitetail/Hog Combo Fall 2020
(The video below is from our last Culinary Event at the same Texas Location)
Even though we are offering our FFTT events at other locations, our Texas location is our home base and our recommended location for someone just starting their hunting adventure.
With full facilities that include multiple ranges, almost 40,000 acres to hunt, processing center and a commercial kitchen, you will have everything you need to get started with sourcing your own food.
We believe there is no one more connected to their food than hunters. We plan from the very beginning on how to put ourselves in a position to harvest our game, all the way to how to prepare it in our kitchen, with numerous steps in between.
Now through Outdoor Solutions Culinary Events its time to step up you game! No more second guessing your shot placement on your game, no more wondering how to butcher select cuts and best of all no more throwing some butter in a pan and frying every cut of meat!
With Outdoor Solutions and other industry professionals, you will learn the entire process from proper shot placement, all the way to how to prepare restaurant quality meals in your own kitchen.
- 4 nights lodging/ 4 days (Double Occupancy)
- All meals during your stay
- Shooting instruction overview before your first hunt
- Guided Hunting for Antlerless Whitetail and wild hog (1 doe, 2 meat hogs and 1 boar 6 hunts total) Buck can be added for additional trophy fee.
- Butchering Session with industry professional (learn to break down primal cuts and then specific cuts)
- Packaged and Vacuum sealed for you to take home
- Hands on, Chef instructed cooking session from game harvested during your hunt
- Wine pairing with each course and spirit tasting through out the event
Hunting License, Gratuities
Very nice lodge with 8 large bedrooms with 2 queen beds and private bathroom in each. Large social area and dining room and large deck on the West side of the lodge to watch the sunset.
4 Nights/4 Days (Arrive at noon on day one for lunch, shooting instruction, hunt that evening, hunt two full days, then butchering session, meal prep with Chef Wutsch, dinner served, depart next morning after breakfast)
$3200 Per person
45 minutes North of Abilene or 3 hours West of Dallas
How to get there:
Fly into Abiliene (American Airlines) and rent a vehicle for the 45 minute drive to the lodge. Contact Outdoor Solutions for driving directions.
$316.00 Covers everything for big game
No application required, license can be purchased online or at any Wal Mart in Texas
2020 Dates: November 6th (arrive at noon for lunch) Depart November 10th after breakfast
Fill Out the Form or
Call (918) 258-7817 to Learn More!