Montana Antelope From Field To Table September 2020
From Field To Table Antelope September 2020
(The video below is from our last Culinary Event at our Texas Location)
This is an Outdoor Solutions first time offering an antelope hunt as a From Field To Table event. We are only taking 6 hunters so spots are very limited. We believe there is no one more connected to their food than hunters. We plan from the very beginning on how to put ourselves in a position to harvest our game, all the way to how to prepare it in our kitchen, with numerous steps in between.
Now through Outdoor Solutions Culinary Events its time to step up you game! No more second guessing your shot placement on your game, no more wondering how to butcher select cuts and best of all no more throwing some butter in a pan and frying every cut of meat!
With Outdoor Solutions and other industry professionals, you will learn the entire process from proper shot placement, all the way to how to prepare restaurant quality meals in your own kitchen.
- 4 nights lodging/ 4 days (Double Occupancy)
- All meals during your stay
- Shooting instruction overview before your first hunt
- 3×1 Guided Hunting for antelope on the Crow Reservation
- Butchering Session with industry professional (learn to break down primal cuts and then separate muscle groups)
- Packaged and Vacuum sealed for you to take home
- Hands on, Chef instructed cooking session from game harvested during your hunt. Learn cooking techniques for different muscles
- Offerings from local winery, distillery or brewery
- Cooler to take packaged meat back home in
Hunting License, Gratuities for guides
Guest will stay in cabins close to the Big Horn River
4 Nights/4 Days (Arrive after noon on arrival day, shooting instruction, hunt that evening, hunt two full days, then butchering session, cooking demo with Chef Wutsch, dinner served, depart next morning)
$5450 Per person
30 Minutes East of Billings, MT
How to get there:
If you are flying, you will fly into Billings, MT and take a rental vehicle from there.
You are driving to Garrison Stoker Resort, the Google Maps link is below. Take Hwy 313 South out of Hardin, MT for 30 miles. GST will be on your right.
$380 hunting license
September 18 to 22 These are arrival and departure dates. Arrive just after noon on the 18th.
Fill Out the Form or
Call (918) 258-7817 to Learn More!