How To Enter Our
Learn From Field To Table Giveaway
1. Like our Instagram page @os_fromfieldtotable.
2. Post a Photo showing who influenced you in hunting or who you have influenced.
3. Include the tag #learnfromfieldtotable. Tag us on instagram using @os_fromfieldtotable.
4. Fill out the form below with your information. Make sure to let us know why you should be our lucky winner!
The Outdoor Solutions, From Field To Table Team comes from all walks of life. We range from a State Trooper, to a Professional Chef, a Game Warden and an Entrepreneur but what brings us together is the Great Outdoors, our passion for hunting and our love of preparing great food that we have sourced ourselves…
Our journey in the outdoor industry started in 2003 with an outdoor destination franchise company based out of Kansas. We had originally purchased the franchise as an opportunity to fund our outdoor habit and travel to some new destinations. By 2005 our franchise earned the titles of Rookie of the Year and…
Why We Do The #LearnFromFieldToTable Giveaway
We remember what it was like when we started hunting. It can be overwhelming and even a little intimidating. As hunters, we want to tell our own story and show what hunting is all about. We want to share our passion for the outdoors, share a meal with new and old friends alike, that we have 100% sourced ourselves.
Our goal is to bring as many people as possible into our world of hunting. We are looking for people who are new to hunting or maybe even just considering it for the first time but just don’t know where or how to start.
We are offering a complete package that will not only provide someone new to hunting, as well as all the gear they need to be successful in the field, but they will also be trained by some of the best professionals in the industry.
Here is the prize package the winner will receive:
- Attendance to an Outdoor Solutions Long Range School, incl. airfare, 3 nights lodging, all meals, and 2 days of instruction (Value: $2,750)
- Attendance to an Outdoor Solutions From Field To Table Event in Texas, incl. airfare, 4 nights lodging, shooting instruction, hunt, field dressing and skinning clinic with guide, butchering and wild game cooking sessions with Chef Wutsch (Value: $3,250)
- Remington Model 7 With HS Precision Stock in 6.5 Creedmoor (Value: $1,250)
- A case of Barnes Precision Match ammo and a case of Barnes Vortex LR for hunting (Value: $400)
- Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16×44 (Value: $1,100)
- Outdoorsmans Spur 50 Pack System (Value: $349.99)
- Full set of camo provided by Kryptek (Value: $600)
- RecTec RT 700 Wood Pellet Grill (Value: $1,199)
- Grinder and Vacuum Sealer from Made With Meat (Value: $)
- $500 Crate from Grunt Style
- Club Grunt Style Membership (Value: $240)
Terms and Conditions
Official Contest/Giveaway Rules:
These are the rules governing all contests on or through Outdoor Solutions Corporation, its operated websites, its Facebook pages, its Instagram accounts, its Twitter accounts, third party apps and/or via its email newsletters, unless otherwise specified. Outdoor Solutions Corporation markets products and services under the brands of Outdoor Solutions, OS, From Field To Table, or FFTT.
Eligibility: The Contest Giveaway, hereafter “Campaign”, is only open to legal residents, over the age of 21, of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Outdoor Solutions Corporation, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. If a winner is ineligible to receive a prize under relevant state, federal, or local laws and regulations, the prize will be forfeited, and no substitution will be provided. Any taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no prize substitution. Any prize winner must conform to all local, state, and federal regulations as applicable and must make arrangements for delivery of firearms with appropriate federally licensed firearms dealers as required by state and federal law. FFL transfer fees and shipping costs to the winner’s designated licensed dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
Outdoors Solutions Corporation will select three finalists from all submitted entries. Each finalist will be asked to submit a video explaining why they should win the giveaway, what their hunting experience is, and why they want to learn From Field To Table. Out of the three finalists, one winner will be selected who will then win the prize package of the giveaway in its entirety.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Outdoor Solutions Corporation as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Terms & Conditions: Outdoor Solutions Corporation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.
- Outdoor Solutions Corporation reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way or if local or state laws or regulations restrict the receipt of the prize(s).
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Outdoor Solutions Corporation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest , You understand and agree that Outdoor Solutions Corporation, anyone acting on behalf of Outdoor Solutions Corporation, and Outdoor Solutions Corporation licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Contests are open to U.S. citizens 21 years or over who meet legal restrictions and contest rules. Contestants who win a prize must possess a valid form of picture identification with birth date that is acceptable to Outdoor Solutions Corporation for verification before the prize is awarded.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made. Outdoor Solutions Corporation reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value if the prize is disallowed in the winner’s location.
- Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Outdoor Solutions Corporation to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Outdoor Solutions Corporation assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in a contest. Outdoor Solutions Corporation absolves itself and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- If a winning contestant does not respond within three (3) days or 72 hours to the prize notification the contestant will forfeit their prize and another winner will be drawn. Prize notifications will be sent to the winner’s email or social media profile used to enter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Disputes: This Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND STATE OF OKLAHOMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Outdoor Solutions Corporation, 4103 S 193rd E Ave, Suite 102, Broken Arrow, OK 74134. Requests must be received no later than three (3) months following the expiration of the Campaign.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Outdoor Solutions Corporation, 4103 S 193rd E Ave, Suite 102, Broken Arrow, OK 74134.